Markerland Park: an inroduction
Welcome to a wonderful world of magic, adventure, and mystery. Here, you can explore exotic lands, travel through time, and live through enchanting stories, all in one day. Come on into this fully immersive world, where you'll embark on one amazing journey after another, and the memories will last a lifetime.
I've made many changes to make this more original. I changed all of the areas with a "land" suffix to world of ____ to make it less like Disney. I've made my entrance street a city, and I've decided to give the palace its own area rather than have it as part of one of the other areas. Not just that, but that area connects all the other areas. I even fused two of the areas together to create one.
Areas of Markerland:
- Marker Square
- Mystic Bazaar
- World of Mystery
- Atlantic Road
- World of Legends
- World of Rivers
- World of Yesterday
Each of these areas and their attractions, restaurants, shops, and entertainment will be explained through more blog posts.

I like the originality of the themed areas
ReplyDelete